Rather than the traditional method (2 years tax returns and financials for all businesses), the banks now allow self-employed borrows who pay them themselves a salary to provide 2 pay slips and be treated like a PAYG employed borrower.
Benefits of this new methodology are:
– You don’t need to have completed the most recent years tax return yet.
– We can exclude any liabilities the company has from serviceability modelling.
– We can access major / non-major bank products / rates.
– We can use a recent increase to the director’s salary.
– We use a confirmation from the applicant’s accountant to confirm the company can currently meet its commitments and is trading profitably instead of financials or tax returns.
Please contact me for any further information or questions. Tom.
Written by Tom Morison